- 250g Fresh milk
- 150g Creamy peanut butter
- 250g Cream cheese
- 50g Plain flour
- 5 Egg yolks
- 5 Egg whites
- 100g Sugar
- Preheated oven to 160C. Line a 8" round cake tin.
- Double-boil fresh milk, peanut butter~use hand whisk to stir the peanut butter till smooth and add cream cheese into it and stir all mixture till smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at a time and sift plain flour into it, mix until all the mixture has thickened.
- Remove cream cheese mixture from heat and pass through a sieve then leave to cool.
- Whisk egg whites and sugar at peak form and use a spatula to fold the egg whites into the cream cheese mixture.
- Steam-bake at 160C for about 1 hour 10 mins.